Friday, October 11, 2013

My Weight Loss Journey

I would like to share with you my progress after 35 days into my 1st round with Omni. I personally have lost 26.2 pounds and 2 sizes in that short period of time. I haven't felt this good since I was in my early 20's (I am 31). I followed the strict diet and used the Omni drops, Omni IV and Nite Lite.  I am about to begin Phase 3 for which I will start over again for a 2nd weight loss round.

My weight used to be a huge problem for me even with little things like putting on my pants or underwear. I could barely raise my right leg! It was so embarrassing!  I would have to put my clothes on the floor and step into them just to get them on. Now, I can raise my right leg to my stomach without any pain or struggle. To me that was a huge accomplishment. I am walking proof that Omni works. Why are you debating? Order your products now and join me in the Omni weight loss band wagon today!!!


For questions, email me at omnilisapinasco@gmail.com

Order your products here:
www.omnitrition.com/lisapinasco 




2 comments:

  1. How are you doing a year later than this photo was taken?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I gained a bit back but that's because I didn't change my lifestyle - since then I got even lower than my first goal! I took a break for a while and did more P3 and life - I plan on going again after the holidays!

      Delete